I am delighted to inform you that we have retained our ‘good’ judgement by Ofsted in our recent inspection.
There has been a lot of hard work behind the scenes, and I am thrilled that the dedication of our staff and pupils has been recognised. I’m sure you will join me in congratulating everyone who works and volunteers at
I wanted to draw your attention to some of the excellent feedback we received:
- Queen’s Hill Primary is a peaceful, well-organised school, where pupils feel safe.
- Pupils are helped to develop academically and personally in a nurturing environment.
- Leaders provide a harmonious environment where diversity is valued.
- Expectations are high for everybody.
- Staff treat pupils with respect and kindness.
- Leaders are ambitious for pupils with SEND.
- Parents appreciate the work of the school staff both in regard to the care they provide and the
- curriculum on offer.
I also wanted to personally thank everyone who completed Ofsted’s Parent View survey. This is such valuable feedback, and helps us to ensure our school continues to be the best that it can be for our pupils.
Thank you once again for all the support you continue to give the school.
Mr. Matthew Cross