Pupil Premium Reporting to Parents
Pupil premium is allocated each year for every child that is registered for free school meals or who has been registered in the last six years.
- We ensure that the teaching and learning opportunities in our “Creative Learning Journey” meet the needs of all of the pupils as best we can.
- We analyse the provision in place for various different groups of learners including those who was socially disadvantaged.
- We recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that there may be some children who are socially disadvantaged who do not receive free school meals.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which may be linked to the School Improvement Development Plan. Not all children receiving free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time.
Below is the school Pupil Premium Policy.
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement - please click on the link below: