HEAD TEACHER VACANCY
NOR: 630 + 52 Nursery
- Salary – L19 – L25
- Full Time
- Required for 1 September 2022
- Is a strong, dynamic leader who will support the Governing Body and staff.
- Is passionate about teaching and learning – believing in the potential of every child and putting their well-being and development at the heart of every decision.
- Understands the importance of an aspirational and challenging curriculum in improving outcomes for all pupils.
- Has a strong commitment to the principles of inclusion and will champion the needs of all our children.
- Can build on the huge progress and achievements that the school has already accomplished, meeting future challenges with innovation and creativity.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, management and organisational skills and has excellent inter-personal skills.
- Happy, engaged pupils who enjoy coming to school.
- Supportive Governors who are dedicated to continuous improvement and are committed to your professional development and well-being.
- Hardworking staff who are dedicated to ensuring each child fulfils their potential.
- A highly effective and experienced senior leadership team.
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with local and national schools.
If you wish to have an informal conversation regarding this position, please contact the Chair of Governors via the school office.
Our website – www.queenshill.norfolk.sch.uk provides a good introduction to our school. You are also very welcome to visit the school; this can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01603 746857.
How to apply
A job description/person specification and letters from the current Headteacher and Chair of Governors are available.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21 January 2022, 9am
Shortlisting date: 25 January 2022
Interview dates: 8 and 9 February 2022
Queen’s Hill Primary School has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Safer Recruitment checks, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.